During times of tight profit margins, the efficiency of your cash flow is vital to your farm’s success. MaxYield provides a variety of financing solutions to streamline your cash flow and increase profitability.
- Our own in-house financing… offering you programs like delayed-payment diesel, summer-fill liquid propane, and terms on fall and spring inputs.
- John Deere Financial, a trusted MaxYield partner with low rates and unsecured lines of credit to help preserve your cash flow. With the flexible options that provide seasonal terms tied to your production cycles, you can get the crop inputs you need now, but pay after harvest. Financing solutions from John Deere Financial provide peace-of-mind and the flexibility your operation needs.
- Use your John Deere Financial Multi-Use Account
- Seed: early-purchase discounts and a variety of deferred payment options
- Crop Protection: the herbicides, fungicides and insecticides that help you protect your investment
- Fertilizer: the secure way to maximize crop potential, with no liens required for most input financing.
- TruChoice from Corteva, works with authorized retailers to provide you upfront savings for your crop protection purchases. More savings and more choices, without the wait for a rebate.
- Rabo AgriFinance, offering options for specific agricultural needs.
With some plans offering 0% interest, now is the time to speak to your MaxYield Agronomy and Seed Solutions Specialist to explore and choose the financing option that’s right for you.