Built on a solid foundation. MaxYield Cooperative continues to evolve with the changing times to serve you.
Today’s agriculture business is a highly competitive, global marketplace.
Your success goes well beyond the costs of inputs. Cheap seed and fertilizer will not meet the challenges of the global marketplace. That is why the team at MaxYield Cooperative is focused on providing you with leading-edge solutions to maximize your yields.
We’ve been here since 1915. We’ll be here when you need us.
By remaining financially strong and making wise investments
- Strongest balance sheet ever
- Positive local returns
- Your pre-pay dollars and grain are safe here
- Putting millions of dollars of investment back into our communities
Investing in the future of farming, family, and community
As your local cooperative, MaxYield is more than just a place to take grain and purchase crop inputs. We’re your community partner. Our economy is built on agriculture so it’s important that we invest in our quality of life and our future.
Investing in the next leaders in agriculture
- Contributing nearly $13,000 annual in 7 Iowa counties to decrease the cost of 4-H memberships
- Awarding up to 6 - $1000 scholarships to local students pursuing ag degrees
- Providing internships and full time careers
Investing in the health and safety of our communities
- Contributing annually to local fire and rescue departments
- Participating in special campaigns to strengthen local fire departments and infrastructure
Investing in those who make our way of life possible
Supporting local and national veterans and other heroes with community outreach and healing through Hunting with Heroes
Investing in our future is more than just a financial commitment.
MaxYield team members are active in serving the communities where we live. We’re building our future, families, and communities side by side with you.